1. Selection and Application- After joining and understanding AIESEC, your application will be assessed by a review board of professionals. You will be selected based on your education, skills, language certifications and leadership experience.
2. Matching - Your profile will be entered on our on-line database and you will be trained on how to search for jobs that suit your profile. AIESEC will support you throughout this process to help you find the most suitable job.
3. Preparation – Once you have accepted a company’s offer, AIESEC provides resources, training, and support to prepare you for living and working abroad. We take care of all the logistical details from visa processing to cultural preparation.
4. Integration – AIESEC members in your host chapter provide support and assistance in getting you setup while providing opportunities for you to participate in cultural, volunteer and social activities.
5. Re-Integration – AIESEC supports you in the readjustment process when you return home.